Learn how to start a pro bono program
Ever wonder how you could start a pro bono or skills-based volunteer program at your company? Starting in 2014, A Billion + Change is partnering with hundreds of Pro Bono Champions across the country to equip businesses with tools, best practices, strategies and inspiration to create impactful pro bono opportunities for their employees and for their communities. Through this initiative, A Billion + Change aims to inspire 5,000 businesses with the power of pro bono.
At community training events, our Pro Bono Champions will help businesses:
- Become inspired by the power of pro bono through live testimonials and community success stories
- Define skills-based volunteering and pro bono, and identify project examples for a variety of industries and skill-sets
- Understand the business case for pro bono, and the spectrum of pro bono and skills-based opportunities
- Network with thought leaders, nonprofits and pro bono resources in their community
- Find skills-based opportunities in their communities
- Access a framework and a set of tools and strategies to design, implement and evaluate their skills-based volunteer program
You can also access tools and resources to help you start and scale your skills-based volunteering or pro bono program on our website. Click here for SBV 101 resources.
Learn more about pro bono and skills-based volunteering and join us in a city near you!